Understanding and analyzing multimedia creation allows the development of powerful tools for musicians, designers, ecologists, and others. To work toward such tools, relevant work at the SenSIP center focuses on analyzing human activity in recordings, transforming sounds, modeling musical instruments, video summarization, activity detection and creating immersive interactive environments.
- Segmentation, Indexing, and Retrieval for Environmental and Natural Sounds
- Video Précis: Highlighting Diverse Aspects of Videos
- Implications of Smoothing on Statistical Multiplexing of H.264/AVC and SVC Video Streams
- Individually tunable perfect reconstruction filterbank for banded waveguide synthesis
- Lifelogging: Archival and Retrieval of Continuously Recorded Audio using Wearable Devices