Research at SenSIP spans the areas of speech/audio coding, noise cancelation and speech enhancement. Low complexity implementations of the human auditory perceptual models have been developed and efficient coding/enhancement of speech and audio are performed using these models. They are also incorporated in adaptive noise cancellation systems.
- Audio Signal Processing and Coding (Book)
- Method and system for determining an auditory pattern of an audio segment (Patent)
- A frequency/detector pruning approach for loudness estimation
- Analysis of the MPEG-1 Layer-III (MP3) Algorithm using MATLAB (Book)
- MATLAB software for the Code Excited Linear Prediction Algorithm: The Federal Standard-1016 (Book)
- Bandwidth Extension of Audio Based on Partial Loudness Criteria