- Split-Band Speech Compression Based On Loudness Estimation, (with Visar Berisha), ASU, Tempe, Ariz. (US), US 8,392,198, Issued 2012.
- Method and system for determining an auditory pattern of an audio segment,” (with Krishnamoorthi V. Berisha), US 9,055,374, Issued June 2015.
- Maximum Likelihood Localization in the Presence of Channel Uncertainties, (with X. Zhang, M. Banavar, C. Tepedelenlioglu), US Patent No. 9,507,011, Patent Issued Nov. 29, 2016.
- Energy-Efficient Distributed Estimation using Nonlinear Amplifiers, ( Santucci, M. Banavar, C. Tepedeleioglu, A. Spanias) Patent Issued Oct. 4, 2016, US 9,461,676.
- Kernel Sparse Models for automated tumor segmentation, (with J. Jayaraman, K. Ramamurthy, D. Frakes) Patent Issued July 18, 2017, US 9,710,916.
- An algorithm to estimate glomerular number from kidney magnetic resonance images, (with J. Jayaraman, K. Ramamurthy, D. Frakes,) US 9,779,497, Oct. 2017.
- Recovering Degraded Images using Ensemble Sparse Models, [Filed with Arizona Technology Enterprises], (with Jayaraman, K. Ramamurthy and P. Sattigeri), US 9,875,428, January 2018.
- Fast Computation of Excitation Pattern, Auditory Pattern and Loudness, A. Spanias, G. Kalyanasundaram, US 10013992B2, Issued July 2018.
- Distributed location detection in wireless sensor networks, Zhang, M. Banavar, C. Tepedelenlioglu, A. Spanias, US 10,028,085, Issued July 2018.
- Methods, Apparatuses, and Systems for Reconstruction-Free Image Recognition from Compressive Sensors, A.Spanias, H. Braun, P. Turaga, C. Tepedelenlioglu), US 10,387,751, August 2019.
- Distributed Network Center Area Estimation, (S. Zhang, Tepedelenlioglu, A. Spanias), US 10,440,553, Issued Oct. 2019
- Systems and methods for skyline prediction for cyber-physical photovoltaic array control, S. Katoch, P. Turaga, A. Spanias, C. Tepedelenlioglu, P. Turaga, US Patent 11,132,551, Issued Sept. 2021.
- H. Song, V. Berisha, A. Spanias, M.Willi, J. Thiagarajan, Systems and methods for a triplet network with attention for speaker diarization, US Patent 11,152,013, Issued Oct. 2021.
Official Full Patent List from USPTO
- M17-265P Systems and Methods for Customizing Kernel Machines with Deep Neural Networks (with Huan Song, A. Spanias, J. Thiagarajan), US 62/571,145
- M18-165P, Entitled System and Methods for Cyber-Physical Photovoltaic Array Monitoring and Control, S. Katoch, A. Spanias, C. Tepedelenlioglu, P. Turaga, US 62/685,807, 2018.
- M18-209P, Triplet Network with Attention for Speaker Diarization, H.Song, V. Berisha, J. Jayaraman, A. Spanias, M. Willi, 62/713,727, 2018.
- M19-102P, Solar Array Fault Detection, Classification and Localization Using Deep Neural Nets, S. Rao, A. Spanias, C .Tepedelenlioglu, 62/843,821, 11/8/2018.
- M19-149P Systems And Methods For Connection Topology Optimization In Photovoltaic Arrays Using Neural Networks, Vivek Sivaraman Narayanaswamy, Raja, Ayyanar, Andreas Spanias, Cihan Tepedelenlioglu, US 62/808,677, 2019.
- M19-259P, Adaptive Video Subsampling For Energy Efficient Object Detection, S. Jayasuriya, P. Turaga, A. Spanias, S. Katoch, D. Mohan, US 62/872,902, 2019.
- M20-210P, Systems and Methods for Fault Classification in Photo-voltaic Arrays using Graph Signal Processing
- ie Fan, Gowtham Muniraju, Sunil Rao, A. Spanias, C.Tepedelenlioglu, US Provisional 63/023,620, 05/12/2020
- M20-218P Systems and Methods for Consensus-Based Distributed Spectral Radius Distriibution Gowtham Muniraju, Andreas Spanias, Cihan Tepedelenlioglu, Provisional US 63/038,430, 06 /12/2020
- M20-254P Dropout and Pruned Neural Networks for Fault Classification in Photovoltaic Arrays Gowtham Muniraju, Sunil Rao, Andreas Spanias, Cihan Tepedelenlioglu, Provisional US 63/039,012, 06/15/2020
- M20-255P Coupled Tracking and Motion Deblurring via Coded Exposure: Algorithm and FPGA Architecture, Odrika Iqbal, Suren Jayasuriya, Andreas Spanias, Provisional US 63/039,224, 06/2020
Pre-Disclosures to Skysong Innovation (formerly AzTE)
- M8-051, H. Krishnamoorthi+, V. Berisha+ and A. Spanias, “Fast loudness estimation for audio” Dec. 2007 [Filed with Arizona Technology Enterprises], June 2008.
- M13-147P J. Jayaraman, K. Ramamurthy, A. Spanias, Improved Mixing Matrix Estimation for Blind Source Separation using Discriminative Clustering, Predisclosure AzTE, March 2013.
- M16-089P Android Acoustic Reflection Mapping, Paul Curtis (REU Student). M. Banavar, AzTE, 2015.
- M18-052P Attend and Diagnose: Clinical Time Series Analysis using Attention Models, D. Rajan, H. Song, J. Jayaraman, A. Spanias, 2018.
- M19-078P. Graph Attention Models for Multi-layered Embeddings and Deep Learning Applications, U. Shanthamallu, A. Spanias, J. Thiagarajan, Oct 2018.
- M19-147P, Adaptive Energy Load Segmentation Algorithm using Machine Learning and Signal Processing, K. Jaskie, J. Marvin, A. Spanias, Dec 2018.
- M20-068P, “Analysis and Design of Robust Max Consensus for Wireless Sensor Networks” G. Muniraju, A. Spanias, C. Tepedelenlioglu, on Sept. 2019.