SenSIP REU Site : Sensor, Signal and Information Processing Devices and Algorithm
The goal of the proposed REU site is to provide undergraduate experiences that introduce students to general research practices on integrated design of sensor devices accompanying signal processing and machine learning methods.
Prior Work with REU and REV Students:
- P.1. M16-089P “Android Acoustic Reflection Mapping”, Paul Curtis. Andreas Spanias, Mahesh Banavar, AzTE, 2015.
- A. Spanias, C. Tepedelenlioglu, E.Kyriakides, D. Ramirez, S. Rao, H. Braun, J. Lee, D. Srinivasan, J. Frye, S. Koizumi, Y. Morimoto, “An 18 kW Solar Array Research Facility for Fault Detection Experiments,” Proc. 18th MELECON, Technical Co-sponsor IEEE Region 8, T1.SP1.12, Limassol, Cyprus, April 2016.
- S. Peshin, D. Ramirez, J. Lee, H. Braun, C. Tepedelenlioglu, A. Spanias, M. Banavar, and D. Srinivasan, “A photovoltaic (PV) array monitoring simulator,” Modeling, Identification and Control, Feb. 2015.
- D. Ramirez, D. Rajan, P. Curtis, M. Banavar, H. Braun, C. Pattichis, A. Spanias, “Android Signal Processing for Mobile Health Monitoring,” 38th IEEE EMBC 2016, Orlando, Aug. 2016.
- P. Curtis, M. Banavar, S. Zhang, A.Spanias, V. Weber,”Android acoustic ranging,” The 5th International Conference on Information, Intelligence, Systems and Applications, IISA 2014, (Technical Co-Sponsor IEEE) DOI: 10.1109/IISA.2014.6878721, pp. 118- 123, Crete, July 2014.
REU Students: Paul CUrtis
REV Students: David Ramirez, Vitor Weber